Saturday 1 December 2012

BEAUTY CRUSH #2 NATASHA POLY




















































I remember it was three years ago and I was doing some Christmas shopping in Paris. I happened to be looking around a particular department store at some perfumes when I saw this AMAZONIAN woman walk past me. She was so tall, elegant and had one of the most beautiful faces I had ever seen...it was supermodel Natasha Poly. Having now seen this woman, I can confirm that she is 10 times better looking in person, and I wasn't the only one who stopped in their tracks when she was walking past!
She is one of my favourite models and her look is so chic. She has such gorgeous, flawless skin and killer bone structure that she needs minimal makeup - luck thing!
In this picture Natasha displays the perfect "no makeup" makeup look. Only using a bit on tinted moisturiser on the face to even out the complexion, she uses a light-reflecting concealer under the eyes, around the brow-bone, chin and cupid's bow to add some glow. I looks like she has curled eyelashes with lash extensions on, or individual lashes (no mascara) to subtly give the eyes a frame. There is a bit of contouring under those heavenly cheekbones and also along under the jawline. The look is finished off with pale, nude, pink-toned lip gloss, just to add a bit of colour to the face. Perfection.




(Image via listal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...