Thursday 27 December 2012

BOOTS 'ROYAL JELLY' HAND CARE KIT



























This was one of the lovely Christmas presents I got this year from one of my friends. It's so funny as I actually was on the lookout for a little soap and hand cream duo set to place in my bathroom, so I was thrilled to get this. I think Boots produce great quality products and this "Royal Jelly" Hand Care Kit is proof of this. This cute little gem-adorned basket comes with two large bottles of product - obviously one being the hand wash and the other the hand moisturiser - and both of these smell beautiful. Very fresh yet luxurious and with extracts of honey, meaning I will get a good amount of moisture from them. These will last ages and just add a touch of glamour to my bathroom.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...