Tuesday 4 December 2012

DON'T ALWAYS BELIEVE THE NEGATIVE HYPE!


Simple 'Kind To Eyes' Eye Makeup Remover - I've read nothing but bad reviews about this so you may think I am mad to be going out and buying it. I had just run out of my beloved Bioderma and was desperate for something else to use until my replacements from ebay arrive. I went to my local chemist and this was all they had, well, almost all except wipes which I've promised myself I will never use again as they don't even get the majority of makeup off. In a moment of despair I decided to take the plug and get this and when I went home to try it, I was so scared to put it on my eyes! However, it was FINE! It actually worked very well! It didn't sting my eyes or irritate my skin and took every inch of makeup off. Strange, huh?
This is not as good as Bioderma but let's be honest, not much is. Although, this is really good as a backup and is very cheap, around £3.99, so I will be repurchasing it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...