Thursday 27 December 2012

NO.7 CHRISTMAS NAIL POLISH GIFT SET - 'STAY PERFECT'


You all must think I'm crazy for yet another No.7 'Stay Perfect' Nail Polish! What can I say? I must be an addict! This set of four mini-sized bottles was part of the No.7 Christmas line and was the perfect gift to give someone. These colours just scream "festivity" and are so warm and deeply toned. 


1. Devils Delight - I already have this one so I'm happy that I already liked it beforehand. It is a classic red which looks so sophisticated on the nails.

2. Totally Teal - This is a teal/green shade which is quite an unusual colour but perfect for winter. I used about 2 layers of this for full impact and it looks amazing.

3. Hot to Trot - A gorgeous, shimmery gold. This polish will add some sparkle to your nails and will be perfect for those New Years Eve parties.

4. Damson Dream - A very dark maroon/red&purple shade. This is again quite an odd colour but looks really striking when applied. It also has some shimmer running throughout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...